Thursday 15 December 2011

ella's wedding


This week I have discovered two amazing things: 

1. My friends Allie and Chris were the creative genius (geniuses?, geniui? hmmmm) behind the beautiful photography/flowers/styling for our friend Ella's wedding last month. I've waited ages to see the photos and am gobsmacked by,
a) how beautiful ella and damien both look
b) how gorgeous the flowers (collected/arranged/styled by my lady love Allie) were
c) how talented a photographer Chris is… she may have just nominated herself as resident photographer for ALL events now!

love


The artist at work

Allie and chis


the boys' buttonholes... cute!

2. My friend Mark revealed he has lived next door to Brax from Home and Away for the past year. How did I not know this?? Up until he MOVED OUT LAST WEEK, mark had occasionally referenced his 'good-looking-neighbour' which I didn't really pay much attention to. (I was prob too busy watching Home and Away and being in love with Brax to listen) why didn't I listen??
This, is Brax. 

Yep. I really hope he has moved from living next to Mark straight to London.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. for telling you that Brax lived next door to mark? my pleasure xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice and very cool views, i like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cute Ella's wedding day came out to be. So pretty, calm and eye catching decorations. I am totally in love with these inspirations. My cousin just got married at one of the local venues in Los Angeles and her big day was also gorgeous. It was a beautiful ceremony with a lot of DIYs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...